Saturday 21 May 2011

Caterpillar Pictures Animal Biography Hot Photos Videos wallpapers 2011

Caterpillar Pictures Biography
The following is a collection of a few of the caterpillars that I've photographed over the past few years. If you're interested in seeing my most recent photos, writing or other work, please visit my nature blog, Burning Silo. 
PLEASE NOTE: I do try to answer occasional questions on my insect photo galleries, but please understand that, in summer especially, I receive dozens of questions posted on my galleries asking me to identify caterpillars, wasps, butterflies, spiders, moths, etc... There is only one of me and I'm busy photographing insects and working on identifications for my own sightings each day. Also, I just moved into an old house that is in need of major restoration, so have little time to spend online trying to figure out IDs for other people's sightings. What I suggest is that you work on your own IDs, using my photos and also visiting websites such as BugGuide.net. By the way, in most cases, it's pretty much impossible to identify any insect or spider from a written description. Even with photos, it's very often impossible. 
Caterpillar
Caterpillar
Caterpillar
Caterpillar
Caterpillar
Caterpillar
Caterpillar
Caterpillar
Caterpillar
Caterpillar
Caterpillar
Minuscule - the two caterpillars
Strange Hawaiian Caterpillar HD

No comments:

Post a Comment